Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clutter, Clutter, and More Clutter


Ugh!!! I can not believe how much clutter a family can have. That's it, I have had enough. I have begun the downsizing of my families possessions by tackling "my" closet first. I am definitely a pack rat, I have battled the first part of the disease of which I accuse my parents of having. I admit it!! I struggle with parting with things.


I can't wait until the neighborhood yard sale to remove these unneeded things from my home. Goodwill will be seeing a lot of me this week. How do us American's allow this to happen? I never would of thought that I would become so materialistic. I really didn't think we were in comparison to the "Jones's." (As in... "keeping up with the Jones's.")


How many white blouses can one person have? Ok, but yes, the 3 that were hanging in my closet have a stain somewhere on them.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HI Dawn! I don't know how I missed your comment about being linked on Blog Around the World from last week, but I did. Having said that you are all linked up now! Check in daily when you get a chance to see where in the world we are headed next.