Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FALL, I LOVE IT!!!!






The windows are wide open. The air is crisp, cool and clean. What could be better? Well there are a few things that I can come up with that would make it slightly better.






Things that I miss from upstate NY are:
  • The the plentiful apple orchards
  • The winding vineyards
  • the pumpkin patches
  • the rolling vibrant, colorful hillsides
  • above all the apple cider donuts.
Things that I like about NC are:

  • Being able to plant pansies for the winter season to sit along side the mums.
  • The lack of the need of snow shovels
  • The use of rainboots instead of snow boots

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yeah, you're lucky abuot the snow. I was saying to Brian last night that it seems strange that in 2 months it'll be Christmas - probably dealing with snow.