Monday, May 26, 2008

Calm before the Storm


It is recital week!!! Wednesday begins 3 days of dress rehearsals and then between Saturday and Sunday there are 6 shows. However prior to that my parents fly in for a 2 week visit...Hmmm.. Now don't get me wrong I am appreciative that they want to come visit and see the kids dance but 2 weeks is a mighty long time. To add to it, my Aunt & Uncle, along with their 3 grandkids want to be apart of the action as well, so they will come in on Sunday for 1 week. Then, to top it off Shawn and his family will fly in for a few days,to add to the mix as well.

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

Hi Dawn,

I remember Gretchen's recitals. It was nuts the week before. Tracy is teaching at Sandy Stramonine School of Dance now and will be going through all that nutty stuff soon.

Enjoy the recital and your folks.

I'll try to get Holly's email address for you. That is Nick in the picture with Kelly.

Did you know Heidi Levan? That's her in the picture.

I'll be in touch. Stay calm during all the company.l

Pam

Tracy said...

So great to see the picture of your parents - they haven't changed a bit!
: )