Saturday, August 30, 2008

"The King and I"


We are very proud of JT. He just finished 3 days of auditions and was given the part of the "King" in the his schools musical "The King and I." He was very nervous over the past few days as he felt it was going to be between his friend Kerry and himself. He was more convinced that he was going to be given the part of the young boy because of his personal, small stature.

JT now has a lot of work to tackle but he says he is up for the challenge. We have asked him if he was willing to shave his head, his response was "negative."

1 comment:

hippo chick said...

I'm SUCH an ABBA lover. I haven't been by your blog lately. LOVE the music. Congrats to your actor!!

We, crazies that we are, flew to NY and back in one day to see Yul Brynner in one of his last appearances in K&I. We did so with the Sargent family. Do you remember them. They had Torri, Carrie and Dan. What a fun day!!

We will be praying for your mom.

`hippo hugs~
Pam