Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mama Mia


Yesterday was a nice day, I actually got to spend time doing some things that I wanted to do. Unfortunately I did work for a while in the morning, at least it didn't consume my whole day as it has over the past week. After Jill's railhawk rehearsal, I tortured my family and dragged them along to Cary's Lazy Daze event. I could have spent all day and alot of money... There were many beautiful things that taunted me. Afterwards we went out for a family dinner, it felt like the first one in a long time, as well as, it was probably the last for quite awhile. My evening was topped off with a girls night out to finally catch Mama Mia in the theater. Jillian and I joined our friends Paula and Carley. After the movie we cranked the music and began dancing in the parking lot. (Carley was a little mortified, however she did join in). We kept the music loud all the way home. It was so nice to laugh and let loose, and I only had a small glass of wine to top it off. Definitely scheduling more of those days into my calendar.

No comments: